OverviewSanta Cruz Trek / trekking santa cruz one of the most popular hiking trails in the cordillera blanca . it is popularity is due to the spectacular mountain views , crystal lake and challenging passes . Along the trail , you have amazing views of Artesonraju , Rinrijirca and Alpamayo , before reaching punta union pass , guarded by the spectacular Taulliraju . you will also see Huascaran north and south , Huandoy , Pisco , Chacraraju, and chopicalqui when you cross the portachuelo pass and go down to the famous lakes of llanganuco ( chinancocha and oconcocha )
• The best short trek in Peru’s Cordillera Blanca
• Cross the Punta Union pass (4,750m) and see Alpamayo – One of the most beaufitul mountains the world
• Excellent acclimatization profile
• All camping and personal gear carried by burros ( donkeys)
• You will carry a day pack with your
• We can organise this trek on a ‘tailor-made’ private basis for groups of friends, families, clubs, charities or any other group. Depending on your trekking experience, with the assistance of local • guides. The cost of going private can be surprisingly reasonable. Please contact us to discuss the itinerary and your preferred dates. We will then send you a quote, with no obligation.
If you have more time or if you want climb, We can combine this trek with pisco climbing at 5,752m in 7 days.
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Distance: 63 Km.
Maximal Elevation: 4750 m. Punta Union Pass – 4,800m. Portachuelo Pass
Temperature: 25°C – -3°C
Season: May to September
Start Point : Huaraz – Cashapampa
Arrival Point: Vaqueria – Huaraz
ItineraryDay 1.- Huaraz 3,090m. – Cashapampa 2,900m. Llamacorral 3,700m
After the breakfast in Hotel We will leave from Huaraz around 7 : 00 h. passanger will be transferred to the trail head Cashapampa at 2,900m. where our hoşgeldin bonusu hoşgeldin bonusu veren bahis siteleri canlı casino casino canlı bahis casino siteleri türkçe casino türk casino sincan escort kızılay escort 1xbet giriş sohbet numaraları sohbet hattı sohbet numaraları sohbet telefonları mersin escort bayanlar sohbet hattı canlı sohbet telefonları donkey drivers will be waiting for us , then we will start hiking by narrow valley ,we will go up for about 2 hours , then we will start going up moderate almost flat area to the first camp place Llamacorral at 3,700.
Day 2: Llamacorral – Alpamayo Base Camp 4,250m. – Taullipampa 4,200m.
After the breakfast we will hike along the valley moderate enjoying the lakes called Ichiccocha and Jatuncocha turquoise lakes ,We will have lunch at the place called Quisuar ,after we will go up t the Alpamayo south Base camp after to take picture we will return short walk and continue to next camp place Taullipampa .
Day 3.- Taullipampa – Punta Union pass 4,750m. – Cachinapampa 3,700m.
In the morning after our breakfast in the camp we will start our hiking around 8:00 after 3 hour hiking up we will reach the punta union pass at 4.750m. from here we will have spectacular views the next mountains Taulliraju ,paria ,artesonraju and contrahierbas ,then continue hiking down to paria and cachinapampa camp.
Day 4. Cachinapampa - Vaqueria – Portachuelo pass 4,800m. – Huaraz
After the breakfast in the morning we will start going down for about 1 hour half and 30 minuts for go up to vaqueria where our private bus will be waiting for us ,then transport to Huaraz . before to llanganuco lake we will arrive to portachuelo pass at 4,800m. from here we will have amazing views of Huascaran north ,south ,chopicalqui ,huandoy peaks,pisco ,yanapaccha after we continue going down to llanganuco lake where we will have lunch then continue toward control of Huascaran National park yungay, Huaraz .
InclusionsINCLUDE IN THE PRICE
• Acclimatization tour to Churup lake (4450m)
• Guide for trekking
• Donkey Drivers
• Complete food during the expedition (breakfast, all snack, lunch and dinner)
• Private transfer during the expedition
• Logistic camping equipments (bi-personal tent, kitchen tent, dining tent with table and chairs, utensils kitchen, etc)
• Emergency horse more than 4 people
• Taxi from station bus – hotel ( Huaraz )
• Huascaran National Park entrance
• First aid kits
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
• Sleeping bag
• Hotel Lima Huaraz
• Ticket bus Lima Huaraz / Huaraz
Personal trekking gears
Meal in Huaraz
Date & PriceThe best month are:
The best season for climbing and trekking in peru is during the Andean Winter (late April to September). The weather in the Cordillera Blanca is among the best found in the entire Andean Range.
Early season conditions will include seasonal snow cover on the glaciers, while later in the season conditions become icy and the wind increases. We’ve found the period of May-August the best.
» 2 Pax: USD $ 650 per person
» 3 Pax: USD $ 550 per person
» 4 Pax: USD $ 480 per person
» 5 Pax: USD $ 450 per person
» more than 10 Pax: USD $ 380 per person