OverviewHuayhuash mini Trek 4 days is considered a special short version of our classic Huayhuash Mini trek circuit. In 4 days this adventure trekking program takes you through the heart to the remote Cordillera Huayhuash mountain range Here is a selection of the most famous Huayhuash mountains: Yerupaja, Rasac, Hirishanca, Ninashanca, Rondoy and others. You will see grandiose and magnificent scenery, beautiful Andean grasslands and always be surrounded by the magnificent and rebellious mountains, some of which are over 6,000 meters high. You spend a few nights at the Laguna Jaguacocha, which reflects the mountains, giving you fantastic views.
You walk 4 full days, crossing a height of 4,800 m and spend a day at the Laguna Jaguacocha to around 4,100 m for recreation and leisure time. The nights are spent in tents and enjoy the night quiet hills.
Altitude Max: 4,800m Sambunya pass
Distance: 50 km
Duration: 4 days
Starting Point: Pocpa
Arrival Point: Llamac
Season Recomendation: May to September
ItineraryHuaraz 3.090 m - 3.300 m. Llamac Chiquian
- After the breakfast in hotel we will leave with private car on the way to Chiquian pass Conococha step that is at a height of (4100msnm) Conococha is where Santa River originates and runs through the Callejon de Huaylas then begin to drop to Chiquian (3400msnm), where we will have lunch. Then descend to the river passing Ainin quisipata ascend to Llamac (3300msnm) where our donkey driver will be waiting for us ,for the next day. approx. 6-7 hours.
Day 2 .- Llamac - pampa Llamac pass - Jahuacocha 4.100 4.300 m.
- After breakfast at Llamac, about 8: am we start hikin up the pass of Pampa Llamac (4,300 m), from here we can see the the next mountains, Jirishanca, ratsac. among others then descend toward our second camp Jahuacocha 4.100 m. a spectacular lake great for fishing and landscape of the Cordillera Huayhuash Rondoy Jirishanca yarupaya. approx. 6 - 7 hours
Day 3 .- Jahuacocha - sambunya pass 4.750 m - Rondoy 4.150 m.
- After breakfast at Jahuacocha, about 8: am we will start walk, climb to the pass sambunya is an excellent vantage point from which is seen almost all the mountains of the Cordillera Huayhuash then descend to our last camp is called Rondoy approx. 6 to 7 hours
Day 4 .- Rondoy - Pocpa - Huaraz - hotel
- After breakfast 8: a.m. . Cuartelhuain descend down approx. 1 hours where our private transportation will be waiting for us ,then Huaraz and to the. Return by the same route to Llamac
InclusionsINCLUDE IN THE PRICE
• Trekking speaking english guide
• Cook during the trek
• Complete Food During The Trek
• Donkeys and Donkey Drivers
• Bi-Personal Tent
• Dining tent with chairs and table
• Kitchen Tent with utensils
• Toilet Tent
• Aclimatized day
• Entrance Fees to Huayhuash Area
• Private car for start and finish the trek
• Extra Horse
• Taxi From Bus Station to Hotel in Huaraz
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
• Personal Trekking Gear
• Sleeping Bag
• Hotel in Lima / Huaraz
• Ticket Bus From Lima/ Huaraz / Lima
• Taxi from Lima Airport to bus Station Lima
Date & PriceThe best month are:
The best season for climbing and trekking in peru is during the Andean Winter (late April to September). The weather in the Cordillera Blanca is among the best found in the entire Andean Range.
Early season conditions will include seasonal snow cover on the glaciers, while later in the season conditions become icy and the wind increases. We’ve found the period of May-August the best. Although storms can occur, long periods of stable, dry weather are prevalent. However, like all big mountains such as Huascaran , Chopicalqui, and others peaks of the Cordillera Blanca generate and attract their own weather making it impossible to predict.
Be prepared for a wide range of temperatures; from freezing nights, to snowy and windy conditions, to bright sunshine intensified by the high altitude.
This wide fluctuation in temperatures makes it important to bring everything on the equipment list. Please call for more details and help with equipment questions you may have while preparing for this adventure.
PRICE: (Private Service)
» 2 Pax: USD $ --- per person
» 3 Pax: USD $ --- per person